New MINI Countryman for Sale in Buford, GA
11 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New MINI Countryman SAV for Sale Near Atlanta
We know that our Atlanta-area customers do not settle for mediocrity and you have high expectations for your vehicle. That is precisely why our Mall of GA MINI dealership proudly offers an extensive inventory of the MINI Countryman SAV.
The MINI Countryman is a fearless crossover that is sure to awaken any driver with its unmatched style and exceptional performance capabilities. To give drivers, like yourself, ultimate control behind the wheel this popular MINI SAV was strategically built with performance features, such as
- ALL4 all-wheel drive
- TwinPower Turbo engines
- Six-speed Steptronic Sport Automatic transmission
- Paddle Shifters
- Speeds up to 149 MPH
- and more
The MINI Countryman keeps you connected, entertained, and performing excellently through every Atlanta mile. Whether you’re trying to plug into the world around you with traffic, weather and location updates, or trying to get away from it all by listening to your favorite application and hammering through different driving modes, you can enhance any ride with the push of a button. All of this is possible thanks to the intuitive MINI Connected system offering technology features like
- Touch Screen Navigation System
- Apple CarPlay Integration
- 12-speaker Harman/Kardon Audio System
- Steering Wheel Bluetooth controls
- Touch Controller with handwriting recognition
- Head-up Display
- Park distance control
This particular MINI car offers it’s Buford buyers a range of affordable pricing starting as low as $28,900 for it’s Cooper standard edition and up to $41,900 for its top of the line John Cooper Works ALL4. Our MINI Mall of Georgia dealership has a vast inventory of options and plenty of color choices to choose from with all of the best SAV features available. Stop by and let our mini service team help you choose between the MINI Countryman Cooper, Cooper ALL4, Cooper-S, and Cooper-S ALL4. The MINI Countryman Cooper is packaged with unprecedented space, a suite of premium features, a new generation of TwinPower Turbo engines, and an insatiable appetite for adventure. The MINI Cooper ALL4 edition forges ahead of its class and offers pricing that starts at only $30,400. It is considered the biggest, most adventurous MINI yet and offers an entirely new ALL4 all-wheel-drive system. Atlanta MINI SAV shoppers looking for performance tuning upgrades and the world-class engineering of a 189 Horsepower TwinPower Turbo engine should steer toward the MINI Countryman Cooper-S. If you’re searching for an SAV in Atlanta that offers the sportiness of a 189 Horsepower TwinPower Turbo engine plus the unmatched capability of ALL4 all-wheel drive, then the Cooper-S ALL4 was built just for you! Not thrilling you yet? Let our staff at Mall of Georgia MINI boost your adrenaline while you test drive the MINI Countryman John Cooper Works ALL4, with an incredible 301 Horsepower TwinPower Turbo Engine, ALL4 all-wheel drive, and race-ready Sport Suspension. This MINI Countryman is impressively capable of an astonishing speed of 149 miles per hour. To learn even more about the MINI Countryman visit our Mall of Georgia MINI Countryman research page!
The MINI Countryman SAV offers you the ultimate customized driving experience that you deserve & yields the maximum performance that is sure to excite. Come by Mall of Georgia MINI to find the perfect MINI Countryman that fits your particular lifestyle, today! We are conveniently located at 3751 Buford Dr. NE in Buford for our valued Atlanta-area customers!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Mini Countryman an SUV?
- The MINI Countryman is a 4-door compact luxury crossover SUV, the first vehicle of this type to be launched by MINI.
What is the difference between the Mini Cooper Countryman and Clubman?
- The biggest difference is the size and cargo space. If you’re searching for something bigger than the countryman is the way to go, but if you’re looking for more cargo space the Clubman offers slightly more. The Clubman also has 6 entry doors, compared with the countryman which has 4.
What is a MINI Countryman all4?
- This is an optional drive system that is foremost in its class. It offers superior all-weather capability and traction, which make navigating slick Atlanta streets or rugged country backroads a breeze.
Is the MINI Countryman reliable?
- The MiINI Countryman offers solid performance, an upscale roomy interior, and an above-average predicted reliability rating for its 2020 Cooper edition.